Monday, January 17, 2011

A promise is a promise...

Well it seems last week I made a promise...sort of a commitment I guess you could say. So today I begin my new "project". I am calling it "one.frame.a.day" a snapshot in the life of me... My goal is to document the little things, the little things in life we sometimes take for granted. Those everyday things that might not seem important at the time but when we look back just might tug at our heart. My life is so full, I think sometimes I just don't get it. I don't acknowledge just how blessed I am. I want to take more time to notice those little things...what really is important to me! I am sure some days it will take more effort than others, and other times I will have way more going on than I want to admit. Either way I am going to give it my best shot. I hope you follow along and maybe challenge yourself at the same time to just enjoy everything about your life, you only get one chance. Enjoy...

Today was CRAZY....yep, nothing new at our house. The kids were all home, Will & Joel (Brandi's kids she nannies) and then I decided to take 4 other kids pictures for samples for my upcoming Valentines Session. So after lots of running around and lots of chaos things finally calmed down, well for about a minute, then the finale.....Will vomited all over my couch. So I am thinking tomorrow will be a bit better....I guess we will have to wait and see. In the mean time here is a sample of my upcoming sessions.