Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I can dream.....

Well...I know this isn't going to happen but it sure would be nice.  I really would like to wake up tomorrow morning and find this out my back door.  Instead it will be gloomy, wet and then I am pretty sure we are going to get a blanket of snow dumped directly on us.  With all the snow expected the kids will be home early and therefore the chaos begins...not that I am complaining, well kinda I guess.  It seems lately there is less and less time to get done what needs be be done and no motivation to even make an attempt some days.  This weather certainly doesn't help my mood or make me very motivated.   The good news is in a few short months I will be looking out my backdoor at my sparkling pool, sun shining down, green grass and the kids all home....and yes chaos.  I am REALLY looking forward to that.  I need sunshine...plain and simple...I need to be able to get out of this house and take in some fresh air.  But for now....I can dream!