Monday, January 24, 2011

I know...I know!

That's what I have heard all evening....I know...I know...See, it's Evan's night for the dishes and he will do anything to put it off.  The ideal situation is you get up from the dinner table and DO THE DISHES....it's not that hard.  He will seriously wait until the very last possible minute before he even attempts them and sometimes will even try to slip upstairs to bed and claim he forgot.   Tonight his excuse was after "Chuck" I always do them after "Chuck" oh really......well "Chuck" is over at 9:00 and it's 10:30.  I must say he did have a lot going on tonight.  He entertained us with his Jimmy Newtron voice for hours, tried snuggling with everyone, invented dinosaur hugs (and had to give everyone one).  "Just call me Littlefoot" he said!  He definitely has a way of weaseling out of everything....the kid is something else to say the least.  I have no doubt the dishes will be done, I actually hear a lot of banging around upstairs so I am assuming that is what is going on.  You never really know with him, all I know is that I would rather have dishes in the sink and us all downstairs being entertained than a sparkling sink anyday....well most days anyway.