Thursday, January 27, 2011

Boys will be boys...


This picture really cracks me up...Will is the little guy behind Evan and he absolutely LOVES Evan.  Sometimes that is the first thing out of his mouth when he comes in..."Is Eben here?"  Evan finally has a little brother (2 actually, I forgot Joel)  to play with.  I can't imagine what it would have been like with more boys growing up.  A lot more chaos I am guessing.  It is so fun to watch how they all interact with each other.  They usually play guns and hide around the house, sometimes they just wrestle or chase each other around.  Will doesn't care what it is as long as it involves Eben!  I can't tell you how much these little guys have become part of our lives.  With them being here sometimes 50 hours a week it is hard not to get attached!   It is nice to feel needed and I really have missed having little ones around.   Evan really has been the only boy I have ever been around and now with Will, Joel and Ben around it is a much different atmosphere.   It is definitely not what I am used to, but I am enjoying it.  Boys will be boys......and I must say that I am loving every minute of it.