Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Alright already.....


So the past couple days I have spent in bed....it has been kinda nice minus the flu.  I like to hang out and do absolutely nothing, in my jammies with no shower sitting in the dark with NO responsibilities.  I only had to leave my heavenly haven to use the bathroom and raid the fridge.  I am not sure why I am sharing this picture with you....I probably will regret it later just like I did when I let my cousins watch my children's birth video.  I know....what the heck was I thinking.  Who does that.....ME!  So anyway I can be pretty scary when I wake up in the morning, lets face it....its not Days of our Lives or anything, we all could be gorgeous if we had a hair and makeup crew every morning.  Anyway I am going to give you just a glance of me after 3 days of no shower....why?  Because it is just funny.....I am not proud.  If I can loan out my kids birth video I can do just about anything.  It is really kinda hard to see but trust me my hair was so dirty and every which way, I knew when Mike came home and commented on my hair that "that" would be the picture of today.  Have a good laugh.....it will make you feel better and laughter is the best medicine.   (did you honestly think I was going to show you my face....NOT....you only get the hair! lol)